- Computer Engineering Department
Intake Capacity : 60
A well-defined and task oriented program formulation is very important ingredient for departmental development. In this regard Computer Engineering department has established an action plan, which encompasses the overall development of faculty members and students to cultivate competitive skills. Faculty members are well qualified, experienced, innovative and inspiring with good ethics. The departmental aims to provide students with strong conceptual foundations and also expose to the forefront of the development in the field of computing. A common thread of technological innovation waves throughout the department and every member of faculty. Our faculty takes special pride in the individual successes of our students.
- High speed Internet connectivity with 50Mbps Leased line from Joister + 100Mbps Backup line from Hathway.
- Modern labs with cutting edge of software technologies & Development tools. Software packages, Analytical Tools for Projects, research & training.
- Complete Departmental Internet Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Classrooms with LCD projector facilities.
- Server systems
DELL 2950 Server (02 No.)
HCL Server System (02 No.)
IBM Server System (01 No.)
- Departmental Library –
Number of Books available in the Departmental Library- 341.
Computer Engineering Lab